Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Speaking at Cottondale Community Church

I will be speaking at the Cottondale Community Church, Sunday February 15th at 6pm. The Revolve! Worship Band will be providing music that night as well.

I'm really looking forward to being there that night and appreciate Pastor Ron Martin inviting me to speak to their youth.

I asked Pastor Ron to think back about fifteen years ago and asked him if he ever thought he'd be asking the guy whom he kicked out of church camp to come speak to his youth group? I did beg Ron to not send me home and that I would behave the rest of the week because I knew my dad would probably kill me! Ron obliged and let me stay, oh, yeah - did I mention that it was the first day of camp? Anyway, thanks for saving a life Pastor Ron! I'm sure my kids appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment