Friday, June 26, 2009

Mourner's New Name...


Wake up, Mourner!
Dry your tears, for your sorrow bath is over!

Get up on your feet and off of your face, for I have heard your prostrated cry. My anger is complete, oh Mourner!
You've drank the cup of My wrath that was brimming full and now I am satisfied. My thirsty anger has been quenched.

Wake up, Mourner and sing your solemn songs no more. Sing now a sweet song with Me, poured from the honeycomb of My infinite joys.

Dance no more, Mourner, to your dirges written with stinging pen of morose. But dance now with Me, Mourner and I will change your name. I will sing to you and call you Rescued-Joy.

It came to this, for you were deaf and would not hear My singing. You learned to sing silent songs of self from all too nimble fingers never meant to sing.

I have opened your ears and now the silent songs resound upon quaking drums shrouded by auricled orchestra halls that were never meant to be silenced to My song... for it was written for you.

Awaken Rescued-Joy, for your love has come and beckoned on bended knee that you dance with Me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment