Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Lying Sermons... From Ezekiel 12: 17-13:8...

I've held the following message since July 20th, 2009. Yesterday while reading again in Ezekiel - the same book from where this message was inspired - I was reminded of this message and the question came to me as recorded in Ezekiel chapter 22: 1-5, "Son of man are you going to judge this bloody city or not?" After prayer, I've decided to share this despite my own personal insecurities, which was the reason that I held this in the first place.

The Enemy battles us by any means necessary and so he capitalized on my weakness of not wanting to offend or come off as one of those "weird doom-sayers". The work of His will, however, is inconsequential to our feelings or weaknesses. Where we are weak He is strong.

We as believers give up our rights to our lives and to this world. The great delusion that Satan propagates to the Church is that we are a people of rights. We have rights to nothing pertaining to ourselves and this life. We are not our own and have been bought with a price. The freedom we receive in Christ is the freedom to do His bidding here upon the Earth... we are free to serve the Master.

Lying Sermons
Shake and tremble church; eat your food nervously in fear and drink your water in terror. God declares: The judgment that I've appointed isn't for some far off day that never comes. Everything will not continue business as usual. Time is almost up and every warning that I have spoken through my servants is about to come true! "False alarms and easy going preaching is about to be a thing of the past for my church!" You lying preachers proclaim that everyone will be alright as long as they cling to their religion and to your system. Well, their religion is false. Your system is false. Everything won't be alright! I am shaking every pretense from your religion that says you can continue to host your weekly services and your assemblies acting 'Holy' all because you showed up and graced a service with your presence. Then you sit there without caring for the truth or the poor and lost. You are only there for a show or a benefit for yourselves. All you really care about is yourselves. Well, soon you will be the show. Soon all that I've warned of will happen and your flimsy self-religion will fall like paper walls and be scattered in the storms of my judgment. You soon will see that I am God! No more doing whatever it is that you want that is inconsistent of my character then pretending to be Holy on Sunday. I will expose everything that is hidden. The sins you commit behind locked doors, well, I will kick open those doors and I'm starting first with the church - my people. You fair weather preachers, so shy from offending, I'm going to offend you first. It's because of you my people are not warned. You've learned to craft sermons with skill, but know nothing of being in my presence or bringing a word and message from me. You call it that, but it's nothing more than a lying sermon sent from your shallow understanding of the way you think my word works. There are no formulas or witch-craft potions that you conjure up to invoke my favor or blessing. I am the Lord God! It's my business to be me and remain in my nature to bless and heal. I bless those according to my favor and loving kindness. I do not jump for you like the dog you treat me like - not needing me until you need me. You lying preachers who preach smooth sayings inoculate my people from the terror and judgment that is coming, you haven't lifted a finger to repair and prepare my people for what is about to happen. You will be among the ruins of a system that has failed you. The people will demand from you answers for why weren't warned and why you said everything will be okay and now it is not. Your lying sermons that once you thought held your kingdoms together is now the very thing that tears it apart. You will soon realize that I alone am God! My judgment is soon and I would warn you to repent but you won't. You don't even realize this message is for you, but you soon will. All that I have spoken I will do. I will open your eyes to who I Am. I'm through with your lying sermons that are nothing more than clever marketing for a crowd not interested in right living.
Inspired when reading Ezekiel 12: 17-13:8... .

No comments:

Post a Comment