Monday, September 20, 2010

You Move Me Still...


You move me;
I move away from You.
You call to me;
I ignore still.

You’re there for me;
I love only me.
You would die for me;
I fashion a crown of thorns.

You defeat death for me, rising from deathly hallows;
I build castles over your grave and crown “I” as king.

You are relentless;
And I am relentlessly, evilly indifferent to You.

You pull on heart-knitted-strands whispering to me that “You are near…”

I see my kingdoms void of truth then You move me still.
I fall under the weight of Wind-Strewn-Conviction…
You call to me.

Your whisper-breath-presence over my fluttering, vapid heart gives rise to sweeping chills of possibility.

You’re there for me, always there for me…
You’re relentless in pursuing the "No-Good-Gift-of-Me…"
I’m at my end.

I relent...

You relieve...

We rejoice.

You move me still…

No comments:

Post a Comment