Monday, March 9, 2009

An Urgent Message! Where's the Cry... Part Two

At the urging of God's Spirit, Thursday I began to blog about the coming calamity, devastation and economic collapse that is coming to America very soon. I've been extremely cautious in dealing with God's message that I began receiving two years ago for a couple of reasons. One, I wanted to be certain I had heard from God and, two, I wanted to be certain I have heard from God. It didn't take me two years to come to this conclusion - and two years ago I began sharing these messages with the local congregation where I attend church.

After reading Habakkuk 2: 2-3 on Wednesday March 4th I felt it was now time to begin making these messages more public. I have no great pulpit to share these messages with the masses, but this blog is what I do have. Reading Habakkuk resulted in Thursday's introductory blog post. I went home Thursday evening and told my wife that I had began to post these messages. And, then I told her something that I hadn't felt until this past week, that we need to get a thirty day supply of food and water. Up to this point all the messages that I have received from God involved only preparing our hearts for this time and now it seems that this 30 day step may be critical. This will provide a buffer to keep people out of the stores and off the streets when rioting and looting begin to happen all over the nation.

Then Saturday morning I got up around 6:30 am and checked my email to find an URGENT MESSAGE from David Wilkerson. This message was posted Saturday morning, two days after my introductory post. Please stop here now, click the link and read this message from David Wilkerson before reading further.

In light of the publication from David Wilkerson - a trusted voice hailing from Times Square Church in New York City, I believe God's Spirit is moving. Make no mistake GOD IS IN THE COMING STORM. It is his vehicle of judgment, but it is also His vehicle of redemption! To Him alone will we be able to turn; to Him alone will come our provision. We are going to be stripped of all that does NOT matter in His kingdom. But, we will gain what matters most - a renewed connection to our Father and a renewed connection to God's people in community.

This may sound to most as Chicken Little syndrome. These messages right now are ominous and despairing with no hope to be seen at the moment. But, this just isn't so. In these messages, God has outlined His redemptive plan for us through these coming calamities. I will be delivering the messages that I have received and at the end of these posts in the coming weeks I will completely outline what God has revealed as a message of hope to those who truly know Him and are truly called after Him.

Right now is the time to repent and renew your commitment to the Lord. Begin to prepare your heart and strip every weight that bogs you down from being completely given over to our Lord.

3 comments:

  1. God is trying to tell us if we will all stop and listen. Thank you for being brave and coming forward. This is Libby Rice ask me one day about what God as been telling me for years. But to afraid to tell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Libby, thanks for posting and I will ask you tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting this Jeremy. I definately believe also that something is on the horizon. I will be honest I've been ignoring an urging I've been feeling to read my bible more. Not so much really ignoring but just postponing thinking things will slow down in a few days and I will start making time. I'm starting today. Immediately, we all need to be prepared. I trust that God's in control and I'm going to start listening more closely instead of letting myself get so wrapped up in the day to day that I lose sight of what is truly important. Thanks again. Also, I'm curious can you get permission from Libby to tell your cousin Lisa what the Lord's been telling her. :0)

    ReplyDelete